Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Better Than Sex restaurant will bring naughty desserts to downtown Plano. A new dessert-themed restaurant with a saucy name is coming to historic Downtown Plano. Called Better Than Sex, it's a chain founded in Florida that serves two things: beverages and desserts with a little naughty on the side.
2. Dallas police escalate charges against bartender in Deep Ellum assault. Austin Shuffield, the Dallas bartender who was caught on video assaulting a woman in Deep Ellum, will face more severe charges, following an investigation by the Dallas Police Department.
3. Iowa-based Mexican chain boldly enters Texas with restaurant in McKinney. There's a new Mexican restaurant in town, and it's from Iowa, of all places. Called Pancheros Mexican Grill, it's a fast-casual chain that has opened its first location in Texas in McKinney, at 3905 W. University Dr.
4. 10 best neighborhood restaurants in Dallas elevate everyday dining. Culinary awards usually go to restaurants with big-name chefs and big-budget menus. But our annual Tastemaker Awards, spotlighting the best in food and drink, also includes a category that pays tribute to neighborhood restaurants. Here are the nominees.
5. High-rolling Dallas YPs soar at alluring annual auction party. Guests at the Junior League of Dallas' annual auction party were whisked away from the everyday on March 23, with the theme "Take Flight" establishing the jet-setting tone for the evening.