Monkey business at Dallas Zoo, Alec Baldwin's Twitter meltdown and more links we love
Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Alec Baldwin loses his shit on Twitter. As the award-winning actor has proven time and time again, anger management is a real problem. The impetus of Baldwin's latest rage is an article in the Daily Mail alleging that his wife was texting during James Gandolfini's funeral.
2. A map tribute to capitalism. This Tumblr has all sorts of geographic gems, but we're partial to the map highlighting each state's signature business. Long live the state of Dr Pepper.
3. Gorilla at the Dallas Zoo puts taunting school children in their place. If ever we doubted the intelligence of primates, let this video be a lesson. This gorilla is not to be trifled with.
4. Martha Stewart is pretty kinky. The ex-con/TV star has already admitted to knowing her way around a joint, and now she's opening up about her sex life. No word yet on whether her openness to threesomes and sexting will increase traffic to her Match.com profile. But it can't hurt.
5. Shaq lip-syncs Brian McKnight from restaurant piano. Details are scarce, but Deadspin reports that Shaquille O'Neil took to a piano at Ocean Prime and serenaded a lady friend with a rendition of "Do I ever cross your mind?" Link includes grainy picture of man resembling Shaq but alas no video evidence of said sing-along.
6. How Moscato became the drink of choice for all rap-kind. Once upon a time, Moscato was just another wine on the supermarket shelf. Now, it's the up-and-coming beverage of choice for the young, hip crowd. Move over, Cristal.