Links We Love
Best water balloon invention ever and more links we love right now
Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Minor league GM receives prostate exam while singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." The Texas Rangers aren't making many headlines this summer, so it's up to the Single-A affiliate to generate some buzz. To that end, Andy Milovich marked Prostate Awareness Night at the ballpark in a most unusual way.
2. This baby and her pitbull puppy are the cutest thing you'll see today. We are clearly big fans of puppy brothers. Thanks to Instagram, Eisleigh and Clyde are in the running for cutest cuddlers ever.
3. Russia's experimental sex geckos are lost in space. Take a minute and let that headline wash over you. As Mashable reports, a Russian biosatellite containing five geckos engaged in a gravity-free sex study has lost contact with the space station.
4. Morgan Freeman chats with Jimmy Fallon while sucking helium. Morgan Freeman's trademark voice is recognizable in almost any form. Perhaps that's why it's so mesmerizing to hear him talk on helium.
5. New water balloon invention will revolutionize your backyard summer fun. This dad has figured out a way to make 100 water balloons in one minute. And he's raised almost half a million dollars in one week. That's a whole lot of water balloons.