Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Portlandia stars discuss breakfast tacos. In an interview with Bon Appetit, Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein dish on the food they can't live without: breakfast tacos. Brownstein clearly knows what's up, telling the food mag, "It’s hard to find a good one outside of Texas."
2. This woman walked 10,000 miles in three years. The New York Times Magazine chronicles the journey of Sarah Marquis, a Swiss woman who has walked from "Siberia through the Gobi Desert, China, Laos, Thailand [and] Australia."
3. "You poked my heart." When a bunch of toddlers argue about the weather, it's obviously going to end in tears — and the cutest catch phrase since "Charlie bit my finger."
4. Peek into Michelle Williams' $7.5 million Brooklyn townhouse. Apartment Therapy features the Williams' Brooklyn home, which is airy, bright, impeccably decorated, and proves once and for all that the actress is your fake best friend forever.
5. Take the Gilmore Girls superfan quiz. New York magazine's Vulture blog is doing a really good job of covering all things Gilmore leading up to the show's debut on Netflix next week. Before October 1, grab a cup of coffee, order yourself some pancakes and take this very extensive (and kinda hard) trip down memory lane.