Links We Love
Bulldogs shaming their owners, drunk J. Crew models and more links we love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. These bulldogs are shaming their owners and it's hilarious. Standard dog shaming images are so last year. Owner shaming is where it's at now, and the unamused expression of bulldogs is pitch perfect for the task.
2. How to estimate when people will arrive at a party. Throwing a party in the post-college world is a far more anxiety-ridden affair than such frivolity would suggest. This is mainly because hosts have no idea when the majority of guests will arrive. Until now.
3. Drunk J. Crew is our new favorite Tumblr account. The premise for the aptly titled Tumblr account "Drunk J. Crew" is simple: Ever notice how drunk the models for J. Crew are? Once you are clued in to the trend, it's hard to imagine how you ever missed it before.
4. If we end world hunger, you'll have these teenagers to thank. A trio of Irish teens recently won the Google Science Fair for a project that has the potential to dramatically increase crop production. Their findings indicate that the soil bacteria rhizobia could help grow wheat, barley and oats at up to 70 percent higher yields.
5. Watch Michelle Obama dance with a turnip. Speaking of improving diets, FLOTUS showed her affinity for turnips and Lil Jon in a viral Vine that has been watched more than 21 million times.