DANCING ON THE CEILING
Music legend Lionel Richie says 'Hello' to Dallas with show in September
This legendary singer’s new tour will have you saying “Just Go:” Timeless music superstar Lionel Richie's "Sing A Song All Night Long" tour - with special guest Earth, Wind & Fire - is coming to Dallas' American Airlines Center on September 1.
Richie has sold over 125 million albums to-date, was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last November, won the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song by the Library of Congress, and earned the Icon Award at the 2022 American Music Awards. Known for such mega-hits as “All Night Long,” “Penny Lover,” “Stuck on You,” “Hello,” “Say You, Say Me,” “Dancing on the Ceiling,” “Endless Love,” “Lady,” “Truly,” and “We Are the World,” Richie has cultivated a whole new generation of fans as a judge on TV's American Idol.
Earth, Wind & Fire has won a staggering nine Grammys and sold over 100 million albums worldwide. The "Sing A Song All Night Long" tour will also feature some unnamed special guests.
The 20-city arena tour begins in Minnesota in early August and includes three stops in Texas, with the first being at Austin's Moody Center on August 29, and the last, September 2 show at Houston's Toyota Center.
The full tour date itinerary includes:
- August 4 – Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
- August 5 – United Center in Chicago
- August 8 – Scotiabank Arena in Toronto
- August 9 – Bell Centre in Montreal
- August 11 – TD Garden in Boston
- August 12 – Madison Square Garden in New York City
- August 15 – Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
- August 18 – Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- August 19 – CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore
- August 22 – State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- August 25 – FLA Live Arena in Fort Lauderdale
- August 26 – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- August 29 – Moody Center in Austin
- September 1 – American Airlines Center in Dallas
- September 2 – Toyota Center in Houston
- September 5 – Ball Arena in Denver
- September 8 – Chase Center in San Francisco
- September 11 – Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle
- September 12 – Rogers Arena in Vancouver
- September 15 – Kia Forum in Los Angeles
Tickets for the tour will begin on March 13 at 10 am, with a special Citi presale beginning at 10 am on March 7 until 10 pm March 12. Tickets can be purchased at ticketmaster.com. VIP Packages can be found at vipnation.com.