Shop to Save Lives
Dallas-Fort Worth shoppers rejoice at the return of Partners Card
It's time once again for Dallas-Fort Worth's favorite shopping and dining event: Partners Card. This is not only an excuse to visit some of your favorite stores and restaurants, but a way to make a tangible difference for The Family Place, a local nonprofit that empowers victims of family violence by providing safe housing, counseling, and skills that create independence.
Whether you're a devoted buyer (it's been around for 27 years!) or this is your first year to get a Partners Card, here's what you need to know:
How it works
Purchase the Partners Card for $70, and save 20 percent at more than 750 participating retailers (think everywhere from Abi Ferrin to ZO Skin Centre, Anthropologie to West Elm, DryBar to Tom Thumb and Albertsons) and 10 percent at participating restaurants from October 25-November 3. You can view the complete list here.
You can also shop online
Register your Partners Card online, and you'll be entered to win raffle prizes from Starpower and The Container Store. When you're all shopped out, sit down on the couch and browse through e-commerce brands also offering the Partners Card discount: Leatherology, Saint Bernard, Urban Spikes, and Sam Edelman, just to name a few.
A few of the best deals
There are endless ways to use your Partners Card, here are some of our favorites:
- Now's the time to pounce on furniture and home goods that rarely go on sale. Scott + Cooner in the Design District is home to unique, modern finds.
- Interior designer favorite Bungalow 5 is filled with beautiful pieces perfect for a Partners Card splurge.
- Get a head start on holiday gift shopping at Sample House, Talulah + Hess, and Lawrence's Gifts in Fort Worth (stock up on candles — everyone's go-to gift!).
- Treat yourself to something sparkly at Bachendorf's, which is donating 10 percent of sales on October 26 to The Family Place.
- Those with wedding bells in their future will want to stop by Bell'Invito Stationery & Home, The Ivy House, P.S. The Letter, and Warren Barron Bridal.
- Guys will love Mizzen + Main, Stag Provisions, and Luke's Locker.
- National brands and local gems alike participate in Partners Card. Stock up on staples from J.Crew and Chico's, then visit Favor the Kind and Elizabeth W.
- Visit natural beauty boutique Follain, book an appointment at EnlightenMD, or bask in the glow at Cos Bar.
- Fitness fiends should check out StudioHop, a membership program that gives access to dozens of fitness studios all over town. Partners Card holders save 20 percent on their first month.
What it benefits
The entire cost of the card gets donated to The Family Place, Dallas' largest family violence agency. Since its debut in 1993, Partners Card has raised over $18 million to help break the cycle of family violence in the community. Last year alone, Partners Card raised over $1 million and provided more than 14,000 nights of shelter for victims of family violence.
However you intend to shop or dine, remember that the purchase of a Partners Card saves money and lives.
For more information, visit www.partnerscard.org, contact the Partners Card hotline at 214-443-7754, or email email@example.com.