Second Dallas-area H-E-B supermarket to open in Plano in November
There's an opening date for the H-E-B store in Plano: November 2. That's a Wednesday.
This is the second H-E-B to open in the Dallas area, following the flagship store that opened in Frisco in September.
The H-E-B Plano store is located at 6001 Preston Rd. in Plano. The store will be open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. At 118,000 square feet, it's similar to the Frisco location.
It'll have True Texas BBQ, their in-house barbecue restaurant; a full-service pharmacy with drive-thru; curbside and Home Delivery service, fuel station and car wash.
Additional store highlights include:
- Bakery featuring breads, cakes, and tortillas
- Deli department with cheese and a charcuterie station
- Sushiya offering handmade sushi selections made in-store daily and an Asian grill with rice bowls, teriyaki, and more
- H-E-B Meal Simple with convenient meals prepared in store
- Cooking Connection with live demonstrations and samplings of recipes to make at home
- Produce, meat, floral, beer, frozen foods sections
- Craft beer and wine with sampling station
- Healthy Living department with bulk food items, sports nutrition products, and supplements
- Backyard department, featuring plants, pottery, grills, and outdoor essentials
- Beauty department with a wide selection of cosmetics and other beauty items
- Pet department featuring Heritage Ranch by H-E-B pet food, where 1 percent of sales from the product line supports Texas animal shelters.