From family sedans to electric vehicles to off-road-friendly SUVs and farm trucks, the Texas used vehicle market could not be more diverse. Before you're ready to unload your current model, take a look at what used vehicles Dallas-Fort Worth buyers were keenest to purchase in 2019.
Only vehicles from the 2015 to 2018 model years were included due to the high concentration of the used market found in that timeframe. Vehicles with fewer than 100 miles on them were excluded from the analysis, as were low-volume specialty models.
The fastest-selling vehicles in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area, based on median days on the market, were:
- Ford Explorer, No. 12 (tie)
- Ford Mustang, No. 12 (tie)
- Jeep Patriot, No. 12 (tie)
- Nissan Murano, No. 12 (tie)
- Mitsubishi Outlander, No. 8 (tie)
- Lexus ES 350, No. 8 (tie)
- Honda Accord, No. 8 (tie)
- Ford Fusion Hybrid, No. 8 (tie)
For the four fastest-selling used vehicles in DFW, continue reading this story on our sister site, AutomotiveMap.com.