Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Stylemaker Awards party reveals Dallas' most fashion-fabulous in 2017. The click of cameras and clack of stilettos filled Tootsies on October 26 as the most fashionable women and men in Dallas gathered for the 2017 CultureMap Stylemaker Awards Reveal Party.
2. Dallas' most missed pizzeria returns with grand new menu and location. In what is surely the biggest Dallas pizza news of 2017, Zoli's, the New York-style pizzeria sibling to the Cane Rosso pizza chain, has named a date for the opening of its new location in Addison: November 3.
3. Law school sweethearts host a Pinterest-perfect Dallas wedding. It was a law school romance for Dee Wallander and Matthew Rindt. The couple met in 2012 during orientation at Texas Tech School of Law, and Dee “was smitten from the start.” They married in May 2017, in what was Dee's Pinterest-dream wedding.
4. These 12 Dallas billionaires land on Forbes' list of richest Americans. Nearly 10 percent of the 400 richest Americans live in Texas, with most of the state’s uber-billionaires making their home in Dallas.
5. Boutique hotel in vintage downtown Dallas high-rise caters to locals. A vintage downtown Dallas building currently being renovated into a hotel-residence will come with a fringe benefit: a restaurant specializing in chef-driven local fare.