To commemorate its 40th year in Dallas, Pockets Menswear wanted to honor men who have impacted our great city. A special photography installation by Jason Acton with creative by Black Book Ink, unveiled March 26 during the shop's 40th anniversary party, comprises portraits of these leaders and tastemakers in areas such as arts, fashion, food, style, sports and philanthropy.
The pictures of these handsome devils are hanging throughout the store:
- Scoot McNairy, Dallas-born actor
- DeMarcus Ware, former Dallas Cowboy
- David Smith, Pockets Menswear founder
- Charlie Price, Hair By Charlie owner
- Jason Needleman, Peacock Alley CEO
- David Goltl, Design Within Reach studio proprietor
- Steve Wrubel, photographer
- Julian Barsotti, chef-owner of Nonna and Carbone's
- Matt Alexander, Need Lifestyle founder
- Chad Houser, Cafe Momentum co-founder and executive director
- Keith Conlon, Dallas-born real estate associate
"We are honored to have these 11 men represent our community and help us as we celebrate 40 years of business," said owner Andy Weil. "Each man, in his own way, has shaped the way we look at our city."