Links We Love
Evolution of dad dancing, Bill Murray photobomb and more links we love right now
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Evolution of dad dancing with Jimmy Fallon and Chris Christie. In honor of Father's Day, take a trip down memory lane to weddings, birthday parties and other occasions when your dad embarrassed the crap out of you by dancing with abandon.
2. Bill Murray crashes a couple's engagement photo session. Bill Murray continues to make life infinitely more interesting in Charleston, North Carolina. The eccentric Hollywood legend happened upon a couple at an engagement photo session downtown and inserted himself into it.
3. Here's a video of Robin van Persie's ridiculous header. The World Cup is upon us, and that means hours and hours of soccer and a few moments of ridiculously awesome plays like this one that make it all worth it.
4. There are more museums in America than there are Starbucks and McDonalds combined. If you've been worried about the decline of American culture with the rise of a Starbucks of McDonald's on every corner, then fear not. Apparently we have more museums than lattes after all.
5. The U.S. Government is investigating why your Netflix is so slow. Who says the government doesn't listen to the average Joe anymore? And it's not even an election year. Go get 'em, Uncle Sam.