Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. Surprising Dallas neighborhood is the No. 1 most intriguing in the U.S. A Dallas neighborhood is the No. 1 place in the U.S. being checked out by homebuyers online. According to a study called "The U.S. Neighborhoods Homebuyers Are Most Interested In," a neighborhood designated as Northeast Dallas got the most views per day on Zillow — beating out Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York.
2. ACM Awards reveals slate of VIP events leading up to big fest in Frisco. The Academy of Country Music (ACM) is plotting its takeover of The Star in Frisco with three days of live music, country music events, and celebrations leading up to the 58th ACM Awards, which will take place on Thursday, May 11. Here's the rundown of events.
3. Erykah Badu invites fans to 'unfollow' her on arena tour with hometown stop in Dallas. Singer-songwriter and performance artist Erykah Badu will embark on the rare arena tour, dubbed the "Unfollow Me Tour," in summer 2023, culminating with a hometown stop at American Airlines Center in Dallas on Sunday, July 23.
4. Jonas Brothers to play secret show next week in Dallas-Fort Worth. The Jonas Brothers have revealed plans for secret, intimate shows - which they nicely announcing a week in advance - in three different cities, including one taking place at Tannahill's Tavern and Music Hall in the Fort Worth Stockyards on Wednesday, April 26.
5. Mechanical bull is headed to Dallas' Deep Ellum at new Rodeo country bar. There's a mechanical bull coming to Dallas' Deep Ellum, courtesy of a new bar called Rodeo Dallas, opening in late spring. Rodeo is a spinoff of a concept founded in Arizona, and it's opening at 2724 Elm St., in the space previously occupied by Wits End. Construction is already well underway and according to co-owner Joseph "JD" Ybanez, it'll open in early summer.