Links we love right now
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Kate Upton’s boobs get censored at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. By most standards, it's really not even that racy of a cover. But all those bright yellow scraps of paper are sure to draw wandering eyes. Well played, magazine stand owner, well played.
2. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the most insane rope swing ever. Until you can prove otherwise, that is.
3. Pope Benedict XVI's twitter account is scrubbed. The Vatican flexed its holy muscles on February 28, deleting the former pope's tweet history after he officially resigned. So much for infallible, eh?
4. Texas Rangers star Elvis Andrus sits out for a sore tattoo. The shortstop disappeared from the lineup recently due to "muscle soreness" from a gigantic tattoo covering his left bicep. At least he wasn't sidelined for a sinus infection.
5. Mr. Rogers says eff you. Symbolically, of course. Everyone's favorite cardigan-wearing gent flashed the corresponding hand gesture, once upon a time, while venturing outside of the neighborhood.
6. School employee shots himself in leg during CHL training class. Van Independent School District, southeast of Dallas, recently started a campaign to train educators to use firearms. As WFFA reports, it's off to rough start.