read all about it
Bars, breakfast and a Beverly Hills bombshell: The 5 most popular stories this week
Editor's note: Another week has come and gone, and there's a lot we all probably missed. But we're looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Get your drink on at the 10 best bars in Dallas. It’s a great time to be a drinker in Dallas. Craft breweries are multiplying like rabbits, and bartenders have elevated craft cocktails to respectability. But drinks are nothing without the proper venue, so as part of our month-long Best of Everything series, we’ve identified the city’s best bars.
2. The 10 best breakfasts in Dallas are good reasons to get up in the morning. We know you have places to go and things to do, but you might as well enjoy breakfast while you're there. Bread Winners, Oddfellows and relative newcomer Nazca Kitchen made the cut.
3. Bombshell Beverly Hills housewife Brandi Glanville shakes up Highland Park Village. HP Village is precisely where we'd send a visiting housewife for a day of shopping, eating and strolling. So we were hardly surprised to hear that Glanville, the hot single mom on Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, hit the upstairs lounge at Bistro 31.
4. Texas craft beer bill passes first legislative hurdle thanks to controversial compromise. The Texas Senate bill that would strip craft breweries of their ability to sell distribution rights passed through the Business and Commerce Committee earlier this week. Dallas craft brewers are still foaming.
5. Party boy Johnny Manziel lashes out on Twitter about Longhorn tattoo drama. Manziel is currently relaxing in Cabo San Lucas for spring break, and he's not exactly camera shy with his exploits. Someone caused a stir on March 12 by posting a photo of Manziel with a Longhorn tattoo, which the Heisman Trophy winner says is fake.