Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Test yourself to see if your smile still works. I think we can all agree that it's been a rough week across the country, and there haven't been many reasons to smile. BuzzFeed has put together a test that will make you smile, and then it might make you cry. Either way, I will take one running duck, please.
2. Cincinnati Reds' batboy with Down syndrome asks third baseman Todd Frazier to homer; Frazier complies. Teddy Kremer is a 30-year-old with Down syndrome who occasionally works as a batboy for the Cincinnati Reds. He asked Frazier to hit a home run for him in their game against the Marlins on April 18, and, well, just watch the video.
3. Daft Punk officially releases their new single, "Get Lucky." It's got a little bit of an "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In" vibe to it, no? It might not sound like your jam at first, but then you look down, and you're dancing. I'd go with it.
4. Morgan Freeman and his speeches are here to help. If you're still feeling a little down after all of that — and we wouldn't blame you — then Mr. Freeman and his soothing voice have some words of wisdom in the form of his 10 best cinema speeches.
5. Patton Oswalt has some good ideas about how the new Star Wars should play out. What you see up top is nearly eight minutes of comedian Patton Oswalt improvising a filibuster by giving his plot for the next Star Wars. Is it nerdy? Oh, yeah. But I'm very intrigued by a hypothetical battle between Iron Man and mech-spider Chewbacca.