Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Twenty-seven reasons why you shouldn't work out today. Yeah, yeah, swimsuit season cometh. But gyms are full of hazards, from equipment you have no idea how to use to the creepy people who take photos in the weight room mirrors. Your couch is the safe, rational choice. And swimsuit cover-ups were created for a reason.
2. The most fun any mediocre college baseball team has ever had. The Cincinnati Bearcats aren't known for winning baseball games. But the team is quickly becoming famous for its post-game interview pranks.
3. President Barack Obama went to prom, hit on his best friend's girlfriend. That's the gist of this Time magazine exclusive, which lets readers peer into the living room while Barry and friends pose for prom photos in Hawaii.
4. The unexpected high-five strikes again. Boston Red Sox pitcher Koji Uehara was pretty fired up after retiring three batters in short order. His teammate Shane Victorino, however, was just frightened by a vigorous high-five to the shoulder. Worth watching on repeat for at least 10 minutes.
5. Anthony Weiner hits campaign trail in circus-like outing. It takes a lot of er, courage, to run for public office when 1) Your name is Weiner, and 2) You have previously been involved in a high-profile scandal involving pictures of your wiener. But that's just the way Anthony Weiner rolls.
6. Morgan Freeman falls asleep during live interview just because he can. Freeman admittedly has a jam-packed schedule — what with being God, the president,and the voice of millions of penguins. So when he caught a few z's on television, no one said boo. In fact, they said "awww."
7. The cast of Game of Thones and their cat doppelgängers. This slideshow will not disappoint true fans of the HBO hit series and/or felines. Eighteen glorious likenesses, folks. Nestle somewhere cozy and take it all in.