Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. These Dallas families rank among the richest in America. A handful of well-known Texas families — two from Dallas, one from Houston, and one from San Antonio — appear on Forbes' 2016 list of America's 25 richest.
2. Even pizza can't cut it at this doomed Highland Park Village corner. It's pizza out at Highland Park Village, with the closure of Five Creeks Tavern, which shut down quietly the last weekend in June.
3. Disney Streets midcentury modern returns to Dallas market at a premium. No, you’re not having déjà vu. You have seen this Disney Streets midcentury modern before. If you missed 11023 Pinocchio Dr. the last time it came on the market, you have another shot — but it’ll cost you.
4. Inside the most expensive house for sale in Dallas right now. There's a new most expensive house for sale in Dallas: Debbie and John Tolleson (of the wealth management firm that bears his name) have listed their home at 6767 Hunters Glen Dr. for $39 million.
5. Uptown Dallas’ hottest new development lures hip restaurant to Texas. Everything's on a first-name basis at the Union Dallas, the big residential-office-retail project being built in Uptown. The residential part has a cute new name: "The Christopher." And Christopher will have a bro' friend called The Henry, a new restaurant from Fox Restaurants, the company behind True Food Kitchen at Preston Center.