Concert promoter Live Nation, which is the brains behind such venues as Dos Equis Pavilion, has a new ticket deal for 2019.
Called the Live Nation Lawn Pass, it gets you unlimited lawn admission to all concerts at any participating Live Nation amphitheater throughout the 2019 season for one price.
So basically, it's like a season ticket, with your seat being the lawn.
The one-time ticket price to see any concert on the lawn at Dos Equis or Toyota Music Factory is $299.
Let us not forget that the 2018 season had more than 28 concerts. No promises on the 2019 season but surely it will be in the same ballpark.
This includes even sold out shows, although it is not valid for special events, third party rentals, or festivals.
Each ticket comes with:
- Free venue lawn chair rental
- Personalized credentials that acts as your entry pass for all shows. (ID may be required for entry.)
- Access to ticket offers for your family and friends
- Fast Lane Entry at your venue
Lawn Pass will go on sale at 12 noon on Tuesday, December 4 and be available through December 18 or while supplies last. Perfect for a Christmas present, for someone you were planning to spend $300 on.
To purchase the pass, fans can go to lawnpass.livenation.com and use the dropdown menu to select a desired amphitheater. Each fan will receive a custom laminate with their name and unique barcode that serves as their ticket on show day. Once fans scan in, they are all set to dance the night away on the lawn.
The full list of participating amphitheaters found below. Pricing varies per amphitheater and further details and restrictions for the Lawn Pass can be found at lawnpass.livenation.com.
- Ak-Chin Pavilion (Phoenix, AZ)
- BB&T Pavilion (Camden, NJ)
- Blossom Music Center* (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
- Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood (Atlanta, GA)
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek (Raleigh, NC)
- Concord Pavilion (Concord, CA)
- Coral Sky Amphitheatre (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Darien Lake Amphitheater (Darien Center, NY)
- Glen Helen Amphitheater (San Bernardino, CA)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Chicago (Tinley Park, IL)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)
- Isleta Amphitheater (Albuquerque, NM)
- Jiffy Lube Live (Bristow, VA)
- KeyBank Pavilion (Burgettstown, PA)
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre (Tampa, FL)
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (San Diego, CA)
- PNC Bank Arts Center (Holmdel, NJ)
- PNC Music Pavilion (Charlotte, NC)
- Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center (Noblesville, IN)
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View, CA)
- Dos Equis Pavilion (Dallas, TX)
- The Pavilion at Montage Mountain (Scranton, PA)
- The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory (Irving, TX)
- The XFINITY Theatre (Hartford, CT)
- Toyota Amphitheater (Wheatland, CA)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA)
- White River Amphitheatre (Auburn, WA)
- Xfinity Center (Mansfield, MA)
This is a new deal from Live Nation, which is no stranger to creative ticket specials. In 2016, they launched a discounted ticket promotion at the beginning of the concert season, with $20 tickets offered for a slew of major shows an offer they continued in 2017 and again in 2018. But this Lawn Pass, this is something new.