Links we love right now
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Watch the real-life Fruit Ninja juice sweet enemies. Not only does this fan-made video offer shockingly professional cinematography, it brings the iPhone game to life in dubstep.
2. Stunning 2 billion pixel photo is the safest way to explore Mount Everest. Climbing Mount Everest is probably on about a billion people's bucket list. But the thing about bucket lists is that they rarely get knocked out before you do.
And with this whole 12-21-12 nonsense, time could be even more limited than you imagined. Lucky for you, there's now a way to behold a 360-degree view of Everest from the comfort of your desk.
3. President Barack Obama pretends to be caught in Spider-Man’s web in the Oval Office. Time magazine named Obama its person of the year for 2012 and is rightfully touting its series of never-before-seen photographs of POTUS. Spoiler alert: Obama is good with kids and chuckles a lot.
4. The 25 funniest autocorrects of 2012. Personally, I always call it McDonkadonk.
5. Local link shout-out: Highland Park student picks worst day ever to bring machetes to school. Granted, there is no good day to do this. Kace Coyle, a wide receiver for the Scots, apparently gets his giggles from beheading Christmas decorations of Santa and his reindeer. That's not creepy at all.