Rock band Green Day will be the saviors on 2024 tour coming to Arlington
A little over three years after they were one of the first bands to play at Globe Life Field in Arlington, the rock band Green Day will return to the Texas Rangers' stadium as part of The Saviors Tour, playing on Wednesday, September 11, 2024.
The Saviors Tour will be a massive global stadium tour that starts with a month-long European stint before its first North American date in Washington D.C. on July 29. Its 27 dates across the United States and Canada will also include a stop in Austin on September 10.
Smashing Pumpkins will be the special guest on most tour dates, along with Rancid and The Linda Lindas.
The band, comprised of Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool, will use the tour as a career-spanning celebration, especially marking the 30th anniversary of their 1994 breakout album, Dookie, and the 20th anniversary of 2004’s American Idiot.
They'll also play selections from their new album, Saviors, which is due to be released on January 19, 2024. The band has already released two singles from that album, “The American Dream Is Killing Me” and the brand new “Look Ma, No Brains!.
Tickets for the tour will be available starting with a presale for Citi cardmembers on Tuesday, November 7. Fans can also sign up for Green Day’s mailing list by Tuesday, November 7 to get first access to presale tickets.
More pre-sales will run throughout the week ahead of the general on-sale beginning on Friday, November 10 at 10 am at greenday.com.
- Mon Jul 29 – Washington, DC – Nationals Park
- Thu Aug 01 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre
- Sat Aug 03 – Montreal, QC – Osheaga Music and Arts Festival
- Mon Aug 05 – New York, NY – Citi Field
- Wed Aug 07 – Boston, MA – Fenway Park
- Fri Aug 09 – Philadelphia, PA – Citizens Bank Park
- Sat Aug 10 – Hershey, PA – Hersheypark Stadium
- Tue Aug 13 – Chicago, IL – Wrigley Field
- Thu Aug 15 – St. Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Sat Aug 17 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Field
- Tue Aug 20 – Kansas City, KS – Azura Amphitheatre
- Thu Aug 22 – Cincinnati, OH – Great American Ballpark
- Sat Aug 24 – Milwaukee, WI – American Family Field
- Mon Aug 26 – Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- Wed Aug 28 – Atlanta, GA – Truist Park
- Fri Aug 30 – Nashville, TN – Geodis Park
- Sun Sep 01 – Pittsburgh, PA – PNC Park
- Wed Sep 04 – Detroit, MI – Comerica Park
- Sat Sep 07 – Denver, CO – Coors Field
- Tue Sep 10 – Austin, TX – Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- Wed Sep 11 – Arlington, TX – Globe Life Field
- Sat Sep 14 – Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium
- Wed Sep 18 – Phoenix, AZ – Chase Field
- Fri Sep 20 – San Francisco, CA – Oracle Park
- Mon Sep 23 – Seattle, WA – T-Mobile Park
- Wed Sep 25 – Portland, OR – Providence Park
- Sat Sep 28 – San Diego, CA – Petco Park