Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Donald Trump finally finds a location for Dallas rally. Presidential candidate Donald Trump finally found a port in the storm in Dallas. Trump's campaign held a rally on June 16 at Gilley’s South Side Ballroom in downtown Dallas, and it was relatively anticlimactic.
2. These on-trend features can sell your home faster — and for more money. It's a seller's market in Dallas, but there are key ways to make sure your home sells faster — and for more money — and it's all about how you word the listing.
3. Texas landmark grants visitors rare sight for a limited time. There's a new sight to behold at a Texas landmark, but it won't last very long. Heavy rains have created a dazzling spectacle in the underground passages of the Natural Bridge Caverns near San Antonio, and intrepid visitors can now tour the phenomenon.
4. Famed Dallas entrepreneur revolutionizes charitable giving with latest venture. Only 6 percent of charitable giving is done online, but famed Dallas entrepreneur Todd Wagner is changing that. His newest venture, Charity Network, leverages technology to spread the word, raise money for nonprofits, and bring charitable giving into the 21st century.
5. Real Housewives of Dallas devolves into dull crapfest for season finale. We have spent 10 Monday nights getting to know the Real Housewives of Dallas on Bravo. Six women, their spouses (barely seen), cute children, and incontinent pets. First episode to last, it was pretty clear that the team behind this show just wasn’t feelin’ it.