Editor's note: A lot happened this week — including multiple big restaurant and bar closures — so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Authentic upscale Mexican restaurant in Uptown shuts off the lights. An authentic Mexican restaurant located in between Uptown Dallas and Knox Henderson has closed: Casa Komali, the upscale Mexican eatery at 4152 Cole Ave., shut its doors on January 17.
2. Restaurant at Dallas' Trinity Groves runs out of luck this weekend. Last weekend was the final one for a restaurant at Trinity Groves, the West Dallas incubator: Luck at Trinity Groves, which specialized in craft beer, closed its doors on January 19.
3. Deep Ellum pizzeria closes after 6 years of slinging pies. There's shrinkage on the pizza front with the imminent closure of a Dallas pizzeria: Stonedeck Pizza Pub, located in a prime spot on Elm Street in Deep Ellum, will close its doors on January 25.
4. Landmark Dallas restaurant Bolsa in Oak Cliff has closed. One of the most significant restaurants in Dallas has closed: Bolsa, the city's first intentional "farm-to-table" restaurant, which opened in Oak Cliff 12 years ago, closed its doors on January 22.
5. Pioneering craft beer bar in Uptown Dallas will pour its last pint. After a decade in business, one of Dallas' pioneering craft beer destinations is closing: Common Table, a consistently popular craft beer haunt in Uptown Dallas, will close on January 26.