Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Musicians read mean tweets about themselves on Jimmy Kimmel. Jason Aldean got the worst of it, and he deserves it. He deserves all the hate. Where is your neck, Jason?!
2. Tinder is starting to charge people for unlimited swipes. It'll work because Tinder is addicting as hell, but if it doesn't, bathroom breaks will probably drop by five to seven minutes across the board.
3. The Mountain from Game of Thrones broke a 1,000-year-old weightlifting record. True story: I saw Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson at a bar in Austin the other weekend. He is terrifyingly huge, but his smile is on par with The Rock's in term of wattage. I wanted to hug him.
4. Dallas' own Laken Litman is recapping The Bachelor episodes for USA Today this season. There was no rose ceremony this week, and one of the girls had a panic attack. This was after she told the bachelor about the time her husband died due to heart failure. People, that is insane.
5. Pitchers and catchers report in a little more than two weeks, so Will Leitch looked at every MLB team's three biggest rivals. The Rangers' rivals are pretty spot on, and if Texas and Houston can figure out their teams this season, it could be dynamic.