Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. These engagement photos will make you happy you're alone. Friends shouldn't let friends marry people who take shirtless engagement photos.
2. Justin Bieber's iPad-proficient monkey may soon become property of Germany. Contrary to what you might think, life is hard for the novelty pet of a teenage heartthrob. Mally the capuchin monkey has been quarantined in Germany since March 28 when Bieber failed to produce proper documentation for his primate at airport customs. The Biebs has until May 17 to provide the paperwork.
3. Profanity-laced broadcast debut catapults the name A.J. Clemente from shame to fame. Gone are the days when an on-air slip-up costs a reporter his career. Clemente has managed to fail upward after his first words on the job were "F***ing sh*t." Since getting fired from a weekend anchor job in Bismark, North Dakota, Clemente has appeared on the Today Show, NBC This Morning and the David Letterman Show.
4. Imaginary bobblehead lets us relive the time Nolan Ryan punched out Robin Ventura. The Bobblehead Project has churned out some pretty great work, but none of the previous projects holds a candle to this tribute to Texas toughness.
5. Hilarious tweet exchange between Buzzfeed, Digg and the Washington Post. What happens when social media reporters from three outlets get bored? A new pick-up line is invented: sandwiches.
6. This gif archive will change the face of digital communication. If you've ever been misunderstood via text or instant message, then this imgur album archiving reaction gifs from Reddit is for you. Conversely, if you didn't understand most of the words in the preceding sentence, this link might be more your speed.