This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note:A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Real Housewives of Dallas star LeeAnne Locken lifts the veil on her $4 million wedding. Take away the TV cameras, the million-dollar tiara, and the People magazine reporter, and LeeAnne Locken and Rich Emberlin were just two people pledging their love in a heartfelt wedding last spring. But simple “I do’s” just won’t do when you’re a star of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Dallas.
2. Artisanal popsicle purveyor suddenly closes 2 Dallas locations. Dallasites looking for a cool treat have one less option, with a popsicle shop chain sharing some chilling news. Steel City Pops announced the closure of two Dallas-area locations, Casa Linda Plaza and Garland, as of November 1.
3. New all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant in Plano has a funny name. There's a new destination to get all the sushi you could ever want. If only it had a different name. It's called Rolls by Chubby Cattle, and it's an all-you-can-eat sushi bar and hot pot restaurant located at 2001 Coit Rd. in Plano.
4. First location of Penney’s new reimagined store concept opens in DFW. Plano-based JCPenney has unveiled a dramatic new format of its store, with the debut location in Hurst. The new format comes with a coffee shop, fitness classes, high-tech dressing rooms, and a reorganization that rethinks the way clothes are usually sold.
5. Luxury bus service rolls out new route between Dallas and Oklahoma City. Dallas-based Vonlane, the luxury bus service, is launching a route between Dallas and Oklahoma City on January 6. It’s the company’s first out-of-state offering.