This week's hot headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. TSA set to take another crack at small air carriers like Dallas-based JSX. The Transportation Security Administration, under pressure from corporate airlines and commercial pilot unions, will propose new rules in the coming weeks that threaten the viability of small public charter aviation companies, including Dallas-based JSX.
2. 2 Dallas neighbors rank among top 10 best U.S. cities for tech workers. Gaining and maintaining a level of success in the ever-changing tech industry often hinges on the environment one lives and works in, and two North Texas cities are among the best: Plano and Frisco.
3. Where to Drink in Dallas right now: 5 best new happy hours to try. The February edition of Where to Drink in Dallas went to a topic that Where to Drink loves most dearly: the happy hour. Here are five happy hours to try.
4. Sara's Donut Story merits a spot on every Dallas doughnut lover's list. No Dallas doughnut tale can be told without a nod to Sara's Donut Story, a family-owned shop which has been rolling out unique doughnuts in Flower Mound at 2201 Long Prairie Rd. #113 for 14 years.
5. Texas bluebonnet season expected to be spectacular in spring 2024. It's almost that time: Texas bluebonnets will soon return for spring 2024. And according to experts, it looks like this year could be a "superb" bloom across the state.