Links we love right now
A ridiculously good trombone quartet, quirky Valentine's Day cards and the adorable aye-aye
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. A ridiculously good trombone version of "Carry on Wayward Son" actually exists. A UNT alumni quartet calling itself Maniacal 4 belted out the latest viral sensation. The video was posted back in May and only recently picked up steam.
2. Real animals we can't believe aren't Pokemon. Ever heard of the blobfish? How about the Dumbo octopus or the aye-aye? Despite fictitious-sounding names, these beasts are very real.
3. These Valentine's Day cards will melt your heart and tickle your funny bone. Because those three little words can only get you so far, Someecards came up with creative and humorous ways to express how much you love your significant other.
4. 50 sure signs that Texas is actually Utopia. Buzzfeed writes a nice love letter to the Lone Star State, including shout-outs to Willie Nelson, the State Fair and breakfast tacos.
5. Sweet Brown finally tells us what she does have time for. And it ain't bronchitis.
6. Man who lost finger at Perot Museum plans to sue. To be fair, he did find his finger. Doctors just weren't able to reattach it. Zing.