This week's hot headlines
New private jet service takes off in this week's 5 hottest Dallas headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. New private jet service Aero takes off to Aspen and Mexico from Dallas Love Field. A luxe, semi-private jet service called Aero is scheduled for takeoff from its new hub at Dallas Love Field starting this spring. The Dallas hub will launch routes to Los Cabos, Mexico and Aspen, Colorado on April 21 and May 18, respectively.
2. Dallas-based Vonlane revs up luxury bus service to major new Texas destination. Vonlane finally has remembered Alamo City. After years of shuttling travelers among all the other major Texas cities - to and fro - the luxury bus operator will introduce daily, nonstop service between its home base of Dallas and San Antonio on February 10.
3. Where to drink in Dallas right now: 5 restaurants & bars with fun flights. While everyone else is making lists of mocktails in January, our monthly Where to Drink column is going with flights: Bars that are serving not one drink at a time but multiples so you can mix and match. Here are five restaurants and bars with fun flights.
4. TV documentary dives into Dallas-Fort Worth connection to the Amber Alert. The national Amber Alert system, which highlights when children go missing, is the subject of a new original documentary airing on Peacock TV. Called Amber: The Girl Behind the Alert, the show recounts the history of the Amber Alert and its origins in Dallas-Fort Worth.
5. Where to shop in Dallas right now: 8 must-hit stores for January. The vibe for 2023 is being a well-rounded person. And what better way to illustrate that in our lives than in the places we shop and in the items that we buy. From luxe skincare to fancy dog food and even fancier golf gear, the Where to Shop list this month checks off pretty much every consumer’s box.