Unbranded Session 5
Unbranded Deep Ellum pop-up ushers in funky fresh mix for session 5
Unbranded, presented by Need and Foot Cardigan, has only two sessions left in its Deep Ellum pop-up journey. For the last several weeks, Unbranded has offered free rent to a rotating menagerie of brands and artists, enabling them to reach a wider Dallas audience.
Starting December 10, in addition to items from its presenters, Unbranded welcomes Dallasites to discover goods from the following:
- Akola Project. The line of textiles and accessories — handmade from paper, glass beads, horn and hand-cast Ethiopian metals — benefits development projects in Uganda, thanks to founder Brittany Merrill Underwood.
- fM Fashion Music: The brainchild of fashion industry vet Velyna Morales and music enthusiast Jill Lynch, who combine the worlds of fashion and music to change the way people shop online.
- Jewelry-Heir. Bold, handcrafted jewelry — think black onyx mixed with stainless steel and horn — from designer and founder Trudi B.
- Moreau Boutique. Moreau searches the globe for unique fashion finds, from girly dresses, bottoms and coats to whimsical tees.
- Darek Sanchez. The former soldier and Dallas-based artist uses recycled materials in all of his works.
Unbranded's hours are Wednesday-Friday, 3-7 pm, and Saturday, noon-7 pm. Join them for a happy hour on December 10, 5-7 pm. Visitors can also settle in with a cup of Tweed coffee during pop-up shop hours.
In previous rounds, Unbranded has welcomed menswear, jewelry designers, home and garden vendors, and a range of artists and photographers. Stay tuned for information about its grand finale week.