This Week's Hot Headlines
Booming Dallas reports top this week's 5 most popular stories
Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Where to drink in Dallas right now: 5 bars with unbelievable views. If you swing by these five bars, you can't help but look around in awe — and we don't just mean at the pretty patrons.
2. This neighborhood pushes Dallas atop list of America’s boomtowns. Dallas is one of the best-run cities in America and was among the quickest to recover from the housing crisis. Now it can add another accolade to its list: Big D is one of the country's top three boomtowns.
3. Here's how much money the average Dallas worker makes in a year. With almost 400 people moving to Dallas-Fort Worth each day, there must be some major perks to living here. In addition to an excellent lifestyle, the Dallas area is one of the best places to find a job. But what do those jobs pay?
4. An indispensable Dallas guide to young professional charity groups. Dallas is one of the best cities for working millennials, and given the city's charitable reputation, it isn't that surprising that young professionals here have plenty of opportunities to socialize, network, and give back.
5. Mad Hatter’s Tea caps a poopy episode of Real Housewives of Dallas. Hats off to the cast of Real Housewives of Dallas, the latest installment in the worldwide franchise. They have wasted no time gettin’ all up in each other’s lip gloss about trivial issues. This week it was about rude headwear and a certain housewife’s verbal diarrhea.