Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. How animals eat their food. Yes, the humor is juvenile (hence the sippy cups). But there's something entrancing about the classical music, soft lighting and ridiculous body motions. Proof: The video has 15 million views on YouTube since debuting April 8.
2. Baby snuggles with bulldog puppies. What's cuter than a newborn baby taking a nap? A newborn baby taking a nap with a litter of French bulldog puppies.
3. Don't become a teacher. This essay by English teacher Randy Turner had the interwebs all atwitter about education reform.
4. LeBron James leaves little to the imagination in revealing Instagram pic. If you've ever wondered what a shirtless LeBron James looks like, now you don't have to.
5. I ship my pants. Kmart's new ad makes us giggle.
6. A look at ’90s band hunks, then and now. Buzzfeed rounds up 31 gents we once worshipped to see how Father Time is treating them. Not to shabby, Eddie Vedder, not too shabby at all.