Who Doesn't Love a Bargain?
8 hot Dallas-Fort Worth deals that outshine State Fair of Texas discounts
Oct 6, 2020 | 9:20 am
Photo courtesy of The Cheesecake Factory
Ordinarily, we'd be enjoying all the discounts we could get in our annual trips to the State Fair of Texas this time of year. But with the biggest event on the Dallas calendar canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, we'll have to look elsewhere to soothe our bargain-hunting souls.
We've unearthed some of the best deals around Dallas-Fort Worth to ease the strain on our readers' bank accounts. Below are the top seven deals to check out this week.
- The Cheesecake Factory: The casual restaurant chain, which has six locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, is celebrating National Dessert Month in October by offering $10 off when guests spend $40 or more and use promo code “CHEESECAKE10” at checkout. The deal, which is good through October 9, is valid on take-out orders placed through its website and on delivery orders through DoorDash.
- Grimaldi's: The pizza restaurant chain, which has seven locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, is celebrating National Pizza Month in October by offering their 16-inch Traditional Cheese Pizza for $12 (normally $16) on Mondays only throughout the month. The offer is valid for dine-in and carryout. For online orders, guests can use promo code “MANGIA” to receive the offer.
- Kung Fu Tea: The bubble tea cafe, which has 11 locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, will celebrate its new Pumpkin Spice drinks by offering customers $1 off any drink from the new series when ordering through the Kung Fu Tea app. The deal is good anytime from October 12-18.
- Main Event: The mixed-entertainment venue, which has seven locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, will celebrate World Teachers’ Day by offering a buy one, get one free activities pass any day, Monday-Friday, through October 16. The pass gives them unlimited access to bowling, laser tag, and more. Teachers can get the deal by showing their school ID.
- Marugame Udon: The noodle restaurant in Carrollton, which is part of a national chain, will celebrate National Noodle Day on October 6 by offering customers on that date the chance to bring their receipts back for a free Kake Udon with a purchase on a future visit anytime between October 7-21.
- Mimi’s Pizzeria: The local pizza restaurant in Dallas will celebrate National Sausage Pizza Day on October 11 by offering half-off one sausage pizza with the order of another sausage pizza, as well as buy one, get one free sausage slices.
- MOOYAH: The fast casual burger chain, which has 14 locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, is offering a buy one, get one burger free deal with the purchase of shareable fries or their new housemade chips. The deal is only available for users of the restaurant's rewards app through October 9.
- Russo's New York Pizzeria: The pizza restaurant chain, which has one location in Richardson, will celebrate National Pizza and Pasta Month in October by offering guests a free medium, 12-inch cheese pizza with an order of a large premium pizza with the promo code FREECHZ when ordering on nypizzeria.com. They'll also offer the “Taste of Italy,” a premium spaghetti and meatball dinner for two paired with salad and garlic bread for $19.95. Both offers are available for a limited time.