Unprecedented round of new concerts headed to Dallas in early 2024
Concert season is alive and well for 2024, with a bounty of tours in the works for spring and early summer.
Eight major tours were announced on November 28, featuring a variety of well-known acts, from iconic rappers to seminal rock guitarists. The majority will perform not only in Dallas but also in Houston and Austin, with dates listed below.
If it seems a little early to start thinking about what concerts you'll be seeing in the spring, keep in mind that tickets for nearly all of these shows will go on sale December 1. They're hoping to catch you before you spend all your hard-earned money on Christmas gifts. (Or maybe some of these shows will be Christmas gifts?)
Tickets for each concert can be found at Ticketmaster.com.
Here are eight newly-announced concert tours coming to town, in chronological order:
Detroit pop-rockers come to Texas as part of their 2024 North American headline tour in support of their debut album, Hard To Sell. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- February 19 - House of Blues in Houston
- February 20 - House of Blues in Dallas
Dubbed "the Latin Beatles," this Spanish rock band, which formed in Madrid and has a career spanning 40 years, comes to Texas as part of their U.S. tour. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- March 8 - Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land (outside of Houston)
- March 9 - The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving
Mariah the Scientist
Emerging R&B singer comes to Texas as part of her world tour in support of her new album, To Be Eaten Alive. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- March 22 - House of Blues in Houston
- March 23 - Scoot Inn in Austin
- March 24 - House of Blues in Dallas
Iconic and influential rapper comes to Texas as part of his headlining run in support of his new album, BLOCKBUSTA. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- March 24 - South Side Ballroom in Dallas
- March 26 - Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater in Austin
- March 28 - 713 Music Hall in Houston
Soulful Grammy Award-winning artist comes to Texas on The Good Life Tour, a 27-city odyssey following her No. 1 Billboard chart-topping sensation, "I Need To Know." Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- April 6 - Bayou Music Center in Houston
- April 7 - Music Hall at Fair Park in Dallas
Set It Off
Rising rock band comes to Texas as part of The Deathless Tour. They've released five albums in their career, most recently Elsewhere in 2022. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- April 25 - House of Blues in Dallas
- April 26 - Emo's in Austin
- April 27 - House of Blues in Houston
Joe Satriani and Steve Vai
Two legendary guitarists come to Texas as part of The Satch-Vai Tour, marking the first time that the longtime friends have toured as a duo-bill. They are also collaborating on new music, with plans to release just before the tour launches in March. Tickets go on sale on December 1.
- May 3 - ACL Live in Austin
- May 4 - Music Hall at Fair Park in Dallas
- May 5 - 713 Music Hall in Houston
Rock band led by Jack Antonoff comes to Texas as part of a summer-long U.S. leg of their From The Studio To The Stage tour, in support of their new album, simply called Bleachers. Tickets go on sale on December 8.
- May 31 - Moody Amphitheater in Austin
- June 1 - White Oak Music Hall Lawn in Houston
- June 2 - South Side Ballroom in Dallas