Downtown Dallas holiday pop-up brings in cool new brands to shop
Have you been to Unbranded yet? The innovative pop-up shop opened December 1 in downtown Dallas, showcasing goods from a smattering of local brands, from clothing and accessories to home decor. Each week the assortment changes, so starting December 8, the lineup looks like this:
- Flower Child Plants: botanical oddities.
- Season 2: funky home stuff made from recycled wood.
- Bullzerk: fun T-shirts about Dallas.
- Rated N for Nerdy: nerdy stuff like comic books and video games.
- Moreau: affordable fashions for chicks.
- Man Toolz: beauty products for dudes.
- Foot Cardigan: cool socks.
This year located at 1517 Main St., Unbranded was founded by Dallas entrepreneurs Matt Alexander (now of Q Fifty One Digital) and Bryan DeLuca (Foot Cardigan) in 2014. Brands apply for a booth, where they can set up shop and sell their stuff during the holidays. If you like to gift local, this is the place to buy.
Hours are Thursday, 5-8 pm; Friday, noon-7 pm; and Saturday, 2-7 pm. RSVP here for the happy hour kickoff on December 8. That way they can be sure there is enough booze for all. Very important.