Nothing gives away our age quite like crow’s feet around the eyes — am I right, ladies? Well, what if we told you that there’s a product on the market guaranteed to make you look younger in just 28 days? You’d buy it in a hot minute.
Then let us introduce you to Rénique by Total Life Changes. Scientifically designed and laboratory formulated, Rénique is intended to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and drastically improve skin firmness and elasticity around the eyes, neck and décolleté — making you look younger just in time for the holidays.
Perhaps most important: There are no needles involved, even though it acts similar to — but is much easier to apply than — Botox.
The key ingredient in Rénique is Syn-Ake, a small peptide that mimics a polypeptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper snake. Much like Botulinum Toxin, the amino acids in this synthetic version of the Temple Viper poison block nerve signals that tell your facial muscles to contract, which prevents wrinkles from forming. But unlike Botulinum Toxin, Syn-Ake allows for regular face movement while still lessening wrinkles and creases.
Need more reasons to try Rénique? Here are seven:
- Rénique is the most advanced anti-aging skincare product on the market today. Each of its five peptides adds a different and specific benefit.
- Rénique’s ingredients work to rejuvenate previously lost collagen in your skin from the DNA level up.
- Rénique also contains caviar extract, which increases collagen production by up to 67 percent. The result? Plump, moisturized and younger-looking skin.
- In a product launch test, participants experienced up to 77 percent reduction of deep wrinkles.
- Because there are no needles, Renique is safe and easy to use. Simply dispense a small drop of the serum onto your finger and gently massage it into your skin. It also travels well.
- Rénique uses the same peptide technology as expensive brand-name skincare products — but it’s a much more affordable price: $59.95.
- You have nothing to lose by trying Rénique, because it’s offered with a complete satisfaction guarantee.
Rénique was developed by a world-class team of cosmetic pharmacists and research chemists. Never before has such a single-purpose cosmeceutical been so potent that the most respected cosmetic surgery medical journal in the world, Plastic Surgery Practice, praised its efficacy in an unsolicited editorial.
And Rénique is not just for women. Men can enjoy the stunning effects as well.
“Like technology, skincare products are evolving toward fast effectiveness and speedy application,” says Sam Mendez, founder of 15winks, the world’s first video dating app. “Rénique allows men and women to see results immediately — much like the technology 15winks has been pioneering.”
Now skincare consumers can experience that effectiveness for themselves with an eye serum that works in areas where Botox injections cannot reach. For more information on this revolutionary anti-aging product and for a chance to win a free 45- to 60-day supply of Rénique, visit www.gotrenique.com and enter your email address.