Dallas-based JSX introduces breezy hop-on flights to the Bahamas this winter
Christmas cocktails in the Caribbean? Yes, please, Santa. Dallas-based semiprivate jet service JSX is introducing its first-ever seasonal flights to The Bahamas beginning December 14. Meaning: a few more months to make the "nice" list.
According to a release, the new limited service will fly between Dallas and Marsh Harbour, Abaco, Bahamas, with a 55-minute stopover in Miami, Florida. So, not quite nonstop, but not a huge delay on the way to paradise.
They'll operate five round-trips per week. While the service is considered seasonal beginning mid-December, JSX hasn't yet specified how long it will run.
The details are as follows, per the release:
New JSX flights between Dallas (DAL) and Marsh Harbour (MHH)
- One-stop flights between Dallas (DAL) and Marsh Harbour (MHH) will begin December 14 and will operate five days per week on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Introductory fares start at $649 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), free in-flight WiFi, onboard cocktails, and business-class legroom.
- Customers may check in just 45 minutes before their flight from JSX’s private terminal located at 8555 Lemmon Ave., Dallas.
- Arrive at and return from Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH), GW7C+9P5, Marsh Harbour, Bahamas.
There'll be no mingling with the masses in long lines, JSX promises. "Upon arrival at Marsh Harbour’s main terminal," says the release, "customers will pass through the government-mandated security checkpoint with no lines, no stress, and an expedited customs and clearance process once reserved exclusively for private jet patrons."
"We are steadfast in our commitment to easing access to vacation-worthy destinations such as the Bahamas by offering the most convenient and hassle-free travel possible,” says JSX CEO Alex Wilcox in a statement. “We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our flight network to the beautiful beachtown of Marsh Harbour, allowing customers the opportunity to skip long lines in style, with comfort, and ease.”
In addition to adding routes to the Bahamas, JSX will increase its service between Dallas and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this fall; starting October 19, they'll operate10 flights per week. Details look like this:
Increased JSX Flight Service between Dallas (DAL) and Cabo San Lucas (CSL)
- Flights between Dallas (DAL) and Cabo San Lucas (CSL) are ongoing, but will increase to two flights per day from October 19, on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This flight is the only regular international flight service from Dallas Love Field (DAL).
- Fares start at $519 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, and business-class legroom.
JSX continues to tout its "no crowds, no lines, and no fuss" travel experience that made them especially popular during the pandemic. Dallas travelers fly in and out of a private terminal at Love Field and can arrive just 20 minutes before "hopping on" their domestic flight or 45 minutes before an international route.
Passengers have access to valet parking, touchless check-in, Wi-Fi lounges, and speedy baggage retrieval. The 30-seat planes are now beaming up to SpaceX's Starlink Wifi, and there's a pet-friendly policy that allows small dogs and cats to fly for a small fee.
All flights are available for booking via the JSX website.