JSX launches new flights from Dallas to Cabo in time for a Feliz Navidad on the beach
Dreaming of a warm Christmas on the beach? Open the closet and dig out the bikini: JSX, the Dallas-based hop-on jet service, is introducing new flights to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and holiday cocktails in cabanas are waiting.
Nonstop international flights from Dallas to Cabo will launch Friday, December 16, with fares starting from $599 one-way. While these are considered seasonal flights, there's no end date and they're expected to run through spring, the company says.
- Flights between Dallas (DAL) and Cabo San Lucas (CSL) will begin Friday, December 16, 2022, and will operate Monday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Introductory fares start at $599 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), complimentary onboard cocktails, and business-class legroom.
- Customers may check in just 40 minutes before their flight from JSX’s private terminal located at 8555 Lemmon Ave., Dallas. (Note that check-in for JSX domestic flights is 20 minutes prior, but 40 minutes for international flights.)
- Arrive at and return from Cabo San Lucas Airport (CSL), Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico at a private terminal, free of crowds and lines.
The new route comes after a successful test-run of pop-up flights to Los Cabos in spring 2021.
"We are steadfast in our commitment to easing access to vacation-worthy destinations by offering the most convenient and hassle-free travel possible,” says JSX CEO Alex Wilcox in a release. “We are thrilled to now offer a seasonal international flight service that provides an opportunity for Customers to enjoy the warm sandy beaches of Mexico this holiday season and skip long lines, unfriendly airports, and packed planes.”
JSX continues to tout its "no crowds, no lines, and no fuss" travel experience that made them especially popular during the pandemic. Dallas travelers fly out of a private terminal at Love Field and can arrive less than an hour before "hopping on" their flight. Passengers have access to valet parking, touchless check-in, Wi-Fi lounges, and speedy baggage retrieval.
The 30-seat planes will beam up to SpaceX's Starlink Wifi soon, they say, and there's a pet-friendly policy that allows small dogs and cats to fly for free.
A new partnership with United Airlines also now allows JSX travelers the opportunity to book directly through United and earn coveted United MileagePlus miles. According to a November 29 release, customers may now:
- Book most JSX public charter seats directly on United.com via a special sales channel.
- Earn MileagePlus miles when flying on JSX public charter flights purchased via JSX or United.
To receive mileage credit, travelers should present their MileagePlus number when they make reservations. Read more about the benefits, terms, and procedures here.
“This new partnership with United Airlines allows our Customers the opportunity to reap the rewards of flying JSX public charters with one of the most respected airlines in the world,” says Wilcox.
Founded in 2016, JSX relocated its headquarters from Irvine, California to Dallas in 2018. JSX debuted service from Love Field in June 2020, with introductory flights to Las Vegas and North Carolina, then added service to Houston and Austin, the West Texas golf resort Lajitas, Las Vegas, and special routes to Los Cabos, Mexico, Miami, and Destin, Florida.
New daily nonstop flights from Dallas to Orlando, Florida will begin December 15, and new nonstop winter-seasonal service from Dallas to Rifle/Aspen, Colorado will start December 16.
The new Cabo San Lucas flight is JSX's only regular international flight service from Dallas Love Field currently.
Customers can book tickets online at www.jsx.com, via its mobile app, or by calling 800-435-9579.