Jet off to Aspen or Disney World on JSX's new hop-on flights from Dallas
JSX hop-on jet service is ready to take off from Love Field to two of Dallasites' favorite hot spots: Aspen and Orlando.
According to an October 19 release, new daily nonstop flights from Dallas to Orlando, Florida will begin in mid-December, as will new nonstop winter-seasonal service from Dallas to Rifle/Aspen, Colorado. Fares start at $299 one-way.
Pre the release, details are:
New JSX Flights between Orlando (MCO) and Dallas (DAL) – starting December 15, 2022
- Flights between Orlando (MCO) and Dallas (DAL) will begin Thursday, December 15, 2022, and will operate once daily year-round.
- Introductory fares start at $299 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, and gourmet snacks.
New JSX Seasonal Flights between Dallas (DAL) and Rifle/Aspen (RIL) – starting December 16, 2022
- Flights between Dallas (DAL) and Rifle/Aspen (RIL) will begin Friday, December 16, 2022 offering a holiday-oriented schedule through January 2, 2023. The regular service will officially start on Thursday, January 12, 2023, and will operate once a day on Thursdays and Sundays with a weekly Saturday flight commencing on February 16, 2023 throughout the winter season.
- Introductory fares start at $369 one-way and include at least two checked bags such as snowboards and skis (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, and gourmet snacks.
- Go Rentals and a luxury shuttle service will be available for passengers to book upon arrival to the RIL hangar for quick access to area’s resorts.
JSX also continues to tout its "no crowds, no lines, and no fuss" travel experience. Dallas travelers fly out of a private terminal at Love Field and can arrive just 20 minutes before "hopping on" their flight. Passengers have access to valet parking, touchless check-in, Wi-Fi lounges, and speedy baggage retrieval.
Founded in 2016, JSX relocated its headquarters from Irvine, California to Dallas in 2018. JSX debuted service from Love Field in June 2020, with introductory flights to Las Vegas and North Carolina, then added service to Houston and Austin, the West Texas golf resort Lajitas, Las Vegas, and special routes to Los Cabos, Mexico, Miami, and Destin, Florida.
Customers can book tickets online at www.jsx.com, via its mobile app, or by calling 800-435-9579. Reservations can also be made via JetBlue codeshare at www.jetblue.com or through businesses’ preferred corporate system.