Dallas' JSX launches new hop-on flights to Nashville, New York, and more
Call all your gal pals: There's an easy new way to get to the bachelorette party capital of the world. In time for summer wedding season, hop-on jet service JSX is introducing new, nonstop flights from Dallas to Nashville, starting June 22.
The same day, JSX is also launching year-round service between Dallas and Westchester County, New York, just north of New York City (with a quick stopover in Nashville).
Additionally, the Dallas-based air carrier is bringing back seasonal service Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and rolling out limited routes to Taos, New Mexico.
That's a lot of new flights. How about a handy chart to keep track of the details? Here's one provided by JSX:
New JSX Flights Between Dallas (DAL) and Nashville (BNA)
- Regular flight service between Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Nashville International Airport (BNA) will operate seven days a week, with two flights a day.
- Introductory fares start at $289 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
New JSX Flights Between Dallas (DAL) and Westchester County (HPN)
- Regular flight service between Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Westchester County Airport (HPN) will operate seven days a week, with two flights a day.
- The one-stop, same plane service to Dallas (DAL) will include a quick 30-minute stopover in Nashville (BNA), providing an easy link between Dallas and Westchester County.
New Seasonal JSX Flights Between Dallas (DAL) and Taos (TSM)
- Regular flight service between Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Taos Regional Airport (TSM) will operate two days a week, with one flight a day on Thursday and Sunday, beginning Thursday, June 29, 2023 through Sunday, September 24, 2023.
- Includes at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
New Seasonal JSX Flights Between Dallas (DAL) and Cabo San Lucas (CSL)
- Regular flight service between Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Cabo San Lucas Airport (CSL) will operate up to three days a week, with one flight a day.
- Introductory fares start at $549 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
"For Dallas travelers seeking a boot-scootin’ experience in bustling city of Nashville, relaxation on the warm beaches of Cabo San Lucas, or nature-driven activities in the outdoor adventure wonderland of Taos, customers can enjoy a seamless travel experience designed for every type of traveler looking for a quick & simplified getaway this summer season," JSX says in a release.
The carrier previously had announced seasonal service to two summer hot spots: Crested Butte/Gunnison and Destin, Florida. Where will they go next? It's anyone's guess.
JSX continues to tout its "no crowds, no lines, and no fuss" travel experience that made them especially popular during the pandemic. Dallas travelers fly out of a private terminal at Love Field and can arrive just 20 minutes before "hopping on" their flight. Passengers have access to valet parking, touchless check-in, Wi-Fi lounges, and speedy baggage retrieval.
The 30-seat planes are now beaming up to SpaceX's Starlink Wifi, and there's a pet-friendly policy that allows small dogs and cats to fly for free.
“As we continue to expand our horizons and tap into new markets, our newest routes provide an unmatched opportunity for Dallas-based travelers” says JSX CEO Alex Wilcox in the release. “Designed to accommodate the beach, city or nature-driven travelers, JSX continues to further prioritize convenience and ease at the forefront of the JSX customer experience to the destinations they want to go.”
JSX now serves 45 routes across 26 key North American markets, including newly established flights in Colorado and Cabo San Lucas. In 2023 & beyond, JSX plans to expand both its domestic & international flight service with new routes and expansion plans underway, they say. View their full route map here.
All flights are available for booking via the JSX website.