This Week's Hot Headlines
Celebrity chef's new Indian restaurant tops this week's 5 hottest Dallas headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Intriguing Indian restaurant from celebrity chef makes Texas debut in Plano. An interesting Indian restaurant from an internationally renowned chef is coming to Texas. Called The Yellow Chilli, it's a concept from "Master Chef" Sanjeev Kapoor, considered to be India's most famous celebrity chef, and will open its first location in Texas at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.
2. Plano-based Cinemark premieres plush new Cut! theater in Frisco. The Plano-based Cinemark movie theater chain is ready to debut a new dine-in theater concept in Frisco. Called Cut! by Cinemark, it'll feature all the latest trends in moviegoing, including an in-house restaurant and full-service bar.
3. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 hot new restaurants to try in March. If it feels like you're in the winter doldrums and you need to shake things up, one easy way to do it is to try a new restaurant. Lucky for you, Dallas continues to see wave after wave of new restaurants opening in town. Here's where to eat in March.
4. 10 best bars in Dallas for 2019 highlight our lively nightlife scene. Bars are half the story of the food and beverage industry, which CultureMap Dallas will celebrate via its 2019 Tastemaker Awards, our annual event honoring the best in local food and drink. Ahead of the awards ceremony, here are our nominees for Bar of the Year 2019 in Dallas.
5. Iconic Dallas building's $800 million purchase among biggest office deals of 2018. Last year’s $800 million purchase by data center operator Equinix of the iconic 1.6 million-square-foot Infomart Dallas not only ranked as the third-largest office deal outside Manhattan, but as the sixth-largest office deal in the U.S. and the largest office deal in Texas, according to Commercial Café.