Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Your shot for single tickets to Hamilton in Dallas is imminent. At long last, individual tickets for Dallas Summer Musicals' production of Hamilton will be available starting Friday, December 14. Tickets will go on sale for all performances, which run April 2-May 5, 2019, at the Music Hall at Fair Park.
2. The best and brightest Christmas light displays around Dallas in 2018. There's nothing more fun than loading the family into the car, sipping hot cocoa, and driving through neighborhoods to see Christmas lights. Here are some of the biggest, best, and brightest commercial and neighborhood displays around Dallas in 2018.
3. Black gowns are white haute on Dallas' best dressed at Crystal Charity Ball 2018. The best-dressed women in Dallas dazzled in their glamorous gowns as they strolled, arm-in-arm, with dapper gentlemen into the Hilton Anatole Hotel for Crystal Charity Ball on December 1. The annual fete is considered not only the grand finale of the social season, but also the biggest fashion moment of the year in Dallas.
4. Dallas couple hosts 'imperfectly perfect' dream wedding in their own backyard. At first, Ashley Lewis envisioned something glitzy and glamorous for her October 2018 wedding to groom Kiethan. But as time passed, she decided a rustic and simple affair in their backyard was more her style.
5. East Dallas restaurant closure raises red flag regarding poke trend. An East Dallas poke restaurant that seemed to have the right DNA has closed, raising serious questions about the Hawaiian poke trend: Mamasan Poke, one of the many poke restaurants to have opened in Dallas-Fort Worth in the past two years, has closed.