Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Dallas' favorite fall party packs in pretty young professionals with charitable prowess. If you're a young professional in Dallas and had to choose only one party to attend this year — this would be it. Dallas Autumn Ball is known for its lively crowd, packed dance floor, and for being a crazy good time.
2. Uptown Dallas' beloved neighborhood bar The Loon finds new home. One of Uptown Dallas' oldest watering holes is moving to a sweet new location. The Loon, which has been hanging around McKinney Avenue for more than 25 years, will move from its current address at 3403 McKinney Ave. to a larger space.
3. Small biscuit-centric restaurant in East Dallas gives up the fight. The biscuits are down with the closure of Jack's Kitchen, a small Southern spot tucked away in an East Dallas neighborhood from restaurateur Scott Jones.
4. Dallas BBQ restaurant adds new menu item impossible to believe. North Dallas barbecue restaurant Blu's Barbeque has added a new menu item that's almost impossible to comprehend: the Impossible burger.
5. For first time, Dallas makes list of Top 10 Vegan Cities in the U.S. Dallas makes lots of lists, but this one is perhaps not a list one might predict: 2019's Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities in the U.S. Huzzah.